We are a leading UK immigration law firm that specialises in providing expert legal advice and representation to clients looking to enter or remain in the UK. Our team of lawyers is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to our clients, ensuring that they receive the best possible outcome for their immigration cases.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Immigration Paralegal to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and legal support to our legal team, as well as assisting with the preparation of immigration applications and other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research and gather information to assist the legal team in preparing immigration applications and other legal documents.
- Assist with the preparation of immigration applications, including completing forms and drafting supporting documents.
- Liaise with clients to obtain necessary information and documentation for their cases.
- Manage client files, ensuring that all documentation is organised and up-to-date.
- Communicate with the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and other relevant government agencies on behalf of clients.
- Assist with the preparation of legal documents.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in immigration law and regulations.
- At least 2 years of experience working in immigration law, preferably within a UK law firm.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, government agencies, and legal professionals.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, with a strong focus on accuracy.
- A good understanding of UK immigration law and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and legal research databases.
- Fluent in at least one foreign language.
If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented Immigration Paralegal with a passion for providing exceptional service to clients, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.